Send Message
Home ProductsWater Based Acrylic Resin

BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag

Certification
China Briture Co., Ltd. certification
China Briture Co., Ltd. certification
I'm Online Chat Now

BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag

BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag
BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag
BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag

Large Image :  BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Briture
Model Number: BAW-563
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000kgs
Price: USD2.50/KG-USD3.50/KG
Packaging Details: 25kgs net per bag
Delivery Time: 2-3weeks
Supply Ability: 2000 TON ANNUAL

BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag

Description
Appearance: Clear Flakes Or Granular Application: Water Based Printing Ink
Similar To: Joncryl 678 Packing: 25kg /bag
Non-Volatile (%): 98.7 Density (g/cm3, 25℃): 1.16
Molecular Weight: 8500 Softening Point, Ring & Ball (℃: 165
Tg (℃: 85 Acid Number: 215
Shelf Time: 2 Years
High Light:

Joncryl 678 Water Based Acrylic Resin

,

basf Water Based Acrylic Resin

,

Joncryl 678

Water-Base Solid Acrylic Resin BAW-563
(Similar to Joncryl 678 of BASF)
 

Features & Benefits:

① General purpose mid-range molecular weight Acrylic Resin

② High Gloss and Holdout

③ Promotes Resolubility

④ Fine Clarity

 
Specification:
 

AppearanceClear Flakes or granular
Non-Volatile (%)98.7
Density (g/cm3, 25℃)1.16
TG()85
Acid number215
molecular weight8500
softening point, Ring &Ball (℃)165
Total VOC (wt. %)1.3

 

Application:
Water Based Printing Ink, Water Based Varnish, pigment grinding vehicle, polymer surfactant for emulsion
 
Packing: 25kgs net per bag.
 
Store: Should be stored in dry, aeration area, avoiding the wet. The valid store period is two years.
 
Dissolution method
 

 material

BAW-563

Quantity(KG)

Remark
1

Resin

25-30%

adjust as you need

2

Ammonia water

8 - 10%

 
3

Alcohol solvent

defined amount

as needed

4 

Purified water

60-61%

80 degree centigrade

5

Defoamer

0.1-0.2%

 
6

Purified water

Remain

 
 Total100% 

 
 
Process step in dispersion machine
1, Put the resin into water with stirring
2, Stirring the resin and ensure the resin be totally in water (10 to 20 minute)
3, then, add 80% ammonia water, half an hours later, add the remaining 20% ammonia water, this helps to reduce the volatilization of ammonia water, fully promote the soluble.
4, High speed stirring(1200-1500r/min)until the resin be dissolved fully. (about 3.5-4.5 hours)
5, PH remains in 8.5-9.5 , you can adjust the PH value by add ammonia water.
 
Packing image:
BASF Polyester Water Based Acrylic Resin Similar To Joncryl 678 25kg /Bag 0
Transparent granular Water based Solid Acrylic Resin For pigment ink similar to Joncryl 678 1

Contact Details
Briture Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Linda Qiang

Tel: 0086-13856999452

Fax: 86-551-63517768

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)